Skip to main content Site map

FAQs : Death Benefit Plan

How do I make a claim for a Death Benefit Plan?

We’re sorry for your loss and we hope to make this process as simple as we can for you at this difficult time. 

  • To make a claim, you'll need to provide us the policyholder's original birth and death certificates. If you're the spouse of the policyholder, you'll need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate. Our postal address is Personal Group, John Ormond House, 899 Silbury Blvd, Milton Keynes, MK9 3XL.
  • Just so you know for data protection, you'll need to confirm the policyholder's name (and your name if you're on the account), date of birth and address.
  • Alongside this, you'll also have to submit a completed claims form. The easiest way to do this is on our website by visiting our online claims page.

There might be additional information required depending on the situation, but our team will be able to guide you through this. If you have any questions or would like some additional support during this process, please get in touch


Login to your account